Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sad little robot girl


"south east asian ovalocytosis, juxtaglomerular apparatus, nephrons, disseminated intravascular coagulation, schistocytes, melagatran, argatroban, LMWH, UFH, GFR, RPF........"

I wonder how my life would be if I hadn't decided to do what I'm doing now. If I wasn't robbed of all my time. Well, not robbed exactly. I mean I chose this. SO, it's more like if my time wasn't traded off like that. Maybe I'm not managing my time right or something but all I seem to have time for nowadays is words and books and pieces of paper and journals and encyclopedias and more words and little medical animations that some people dare call "cartoons". Those things aren't cartoons when it's just words put in with arrows!!!

I wanna have time to play the piano more. Maybe pick up another hobby like dancing or kickboxing. Or go watch more plays and hang out in parks and cities. And go travelling around Malaysia and the rest of the world. I wanna have time for me... Sigh

Do some charity. Get a pet. Spend time with family. Stop isolating myself from friends. Not that I can help it. I'm too tired to be any fun when I get home.
I mean, it's not all that bad. I like the whole aspect of dealing with patients and cracking my brain thinking up a diagnosis. Challenging myself on so many levels. That is if I even manage to get to that level without screwing someone's life up.

Well, life isn't a bed of roses right.

Every post should end on a high note...

Can't think of one right now... :(

3 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger Niyi said...

if i weren't so out of time all the time now, i wouldn't realise the value of time.

in some weird twisted sadistic way, maybe that's the high note...

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Niyi said...

plus. u're one of the most animated creatures i know...

 
At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheryl Beryl Meryl,

I'm sure the time you invested will pay off someday. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home