Friday, April 27, 2007

changes (part 1)



I think i'm blog-illiterate...

It's been about 7 months since my last post... haha... sometimes i even amaze myself...

But i guess my lack of innitative could only keep me from blogging for so long. Due to the constant nagging from certain parties (i'm not pointing fingers but adeline oh ai choo!!! ) I have decided to make one more post till i go dormant again for who knows how long.


SO, since the 22nd of August 2006 i.e. my last post, things have been happening in my life...

1. Julian Saw Chern-Yann has left for Australia

Yup... He's not longer here... for a year at least... My goofy, sweet, funny, skinny, tall, caring, car-loving, tissue-wasting, mcdonalds-loving, 'loves-to-kacau-me-when-we're-watching-tv', goofy bro is gone for a whole year. I'm officially an only child (for one year at least). Everything's so quiet now. No one to mess up the computer table, no one to hog the tv remote, no one to eat all the snacks (KO, seriously no one in this house eats snacks anymore since u guys left... The food is piling up.. It's starting to get scary, man), no one to come kacau me in my room when i'm doing homework, no one to poke fun at mummy n daddy with, no one to TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR!!!, no one to irritate me when i get all emo, no one to laugh at when he does goofy things, no one to make fun of ppl on the tv with, no one to teach me the names of every single car we see on the highway, no one to be my own personal chauffeur, no one to steal my things... oh the list goes on and on.



I guess what i'm trying to say is i miss you tonnes. I really can't wait till you get back

2. I've grown/changed/evolved

I guess this 1st quarter of the year kinda passed me by in the blink of an eye. Feeling disorientated. Feeling uncertain. Feeling oblivious. Feeling numb.

Yet, i'm discovering so many new things. New experiences. In a way i suppose i'm evolving. Hopefully in a good way but i can't say for sure yet. I suppose God's doing a little pruning in my life... So, until i get there i'll just have to rely on Him to tell me how to get there...

random shoutout: I wanna go to PIZZA UNO !!! Someone take me there!
(to be continued...)

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger michellE said...

confirm there's gonna be a part two sooon rightttt?

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger diana chong said...

i love pizza uno babe... lets go together!

*yay*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home