Tuesday, August 22, 2006

bye... for now...


So i guess i'm finally feeling it... It's starting to sink in.... I miss him...
People have been asking me time and time again whether i miss my brother... I never put much thought into it but just now when I was making a cup of coffee... I realised that he wasn't living in the same house as I anymore.
He used to make coffee late at night so he could stay awake to study... I remember him saying he would just drink it like a shot.
Funny how it took me this long to realise it... but i guess it was gonna sink in sooner or later.
wonder what he's doing right now
Guess i don't have a heart of stone anymore.
Hmmm... it's been about 4 days since he left. And I'm now only shedding my tears for him. I guess it doesn't help looking at pictures of him. (Ko, if you're reading this don't laugh, k?)
I guess I kinda miss all the things he says... all the things he does... His wisdom and thoughts... his patience.... I miss his presense
I felt like i hadn't said a good goodbye to him... hadn't hugged him enough... hadn't had a good last conversation...
I MISS YOU!
here's to you, KO
You're trully missed...

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM , Blogger diana chong said...

you brought tears into my eyes... *hugs*

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger onlyjane said...

you......aaaaarrrgggghhhhh........
what the ************##$$%%##%^&%$#@!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%^&*&^%$%^&^%
vain pot.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Sarah Joy said...

update update!!!!

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger michellE said...

you're supposed to update after thursday.
it's FRIDAY now!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home