Friday, December 05, 2008

thr3E

three... three... three...

just roles off the tongue doesn't it?
it's like the perfect number... ok not perfect la but it's a pretty darn nice number if you ask me.
i mean there's like the holy trinity, there are 3 notes in a chord, being the third born is like the best, Easter is 3 days after Good Friday, 3 blind mice, 3 little pigs ... and the list just goes on and on...
I mean come on you have to admit the track record on the number three is pretty good.


And that's why I decidedly quit my job as a hardworking employee of the Padini group after three hard, long days at work... yeah ha... Decidedly. I mean I had to give the number three it's rightful glory. Had I quit after a whole month, it would simply be doing the number three injustice. INJUSTICE I say...

And that's the story I'm sticking with. It was a willful and intentional act on my behalf to pay homage to the humble number THREE.

And to add a little spice to my long overdue post, here...pictures.





koala suffocating a koala suffocating a tree


one of the many wonders of nature... i mean the rock



haha... i love this sign. Manglish should be an official language





8 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Blogger Terence said...

well you're doing the number three injustice by only updating TWICE in a YEAR. INJUSTICE i tell you

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger seesaw said...

grrr...i loathe you ter...
you wait... just you wait...

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger seesaw said...

and i already have 3 posts for 2008 :)
yay me!!!

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Niyi said...

what... THE FIRST ONE DOES NOT COUNT!
ur first post was a post saying oh hei i'm not going to post? WTH.

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger seesaw said...

it so counts. as long as it's on there, it's a post. And you're supposed to be on my side!

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Allan said...

yerrr... u came down to malacca again huh?? sounds like u miss ur best friend la..

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Niyi said...

i'm on the side of blogging....

come on lah that post was a post announcing there shall be NO POST!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger michellE said...

your blog quite happening eh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home